The Rod Vault is the #1 selling fly rod carrier on the market. It’s the simple rooftop storage solution that guarantees you spend less time packing and unpacking, and more time fishing*.
Just slide your fully assembled rods into the Rod Vault, lock it, and you’re ready to go. River-hopping has never been so easy.
- Get on your favourite spot quicker
- Rods won’t snag, fall off when swerving for that possum or add to the gorse scratches already in your paintwork
- Enjoy that ice cream at your favourite shop knowing your gear won’t get nicked
- More space inside to show your passengers exactly how big that last fish was
- Use all three tubes for yourself or share with your mates if they’re good buggers
- Looks after your tackle better than you do
- Adds some bling to your work horse
Whether you are a professional fly fishing guide or just a keen angler, the Rod Vault should be your next fly fishing purchase.
- Fully enclosed and lockable
- Attaches easily to virtually any roof rack
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminium and polycarbonate resin
- Nylon tube inserts to protect your rod, line and guides
- Holds up to 3 fully assembled fly fishing rods
- Takes rods up to 10 feet long and reels up to 8 weight (4″ diameter)
- Overall dimensions: 3300mm long x 255mm wide
- Mounted height above roof rack approximately 150mm (depending on rack type)
- Weight: 15kg
- Full manufacturer’s (RTB) warranty
For more details check out the manufacturer’s new website at denveroutfitters.com.
* Catching fish not guaranteed. It’s good, but not that good.