The Rod Vault is the #1 selling fly rod carrier on the market. It’s the simple rooftop storage solution that guarantees you spend less time packing and unpacking, and more time fishing*.
Just slide your fully assembled rods into the Rod Vault, lock it, and you’re ready to go. River-hopping has never been so easy.
- Get on your favourite spot quicker
- Rods won’t snag, fall off when swerving for that possum or add to the gorse scratches already in your paintwork
- Enjoy that ice cream at your favourite shop knowing your gear won’t get nicked
- More space inside to show your passengers exactly how big that last fish was
- Use all three tubes for yourself or share with your mates if they’re good buggers
- Looks after your tackle better than you do
- Adds some bling to your work horse
Whether you are a professional fly fishing guide or just a keen angler, the Rod Vault should be your next fly fishing purchase.
- Fully enclosed and lockable
- Attaches easily to virtually any roof rack
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminium and polycarbonate resin
- Nylon tube inserts to protect your rod, line and guides
- Holds up to 3 fully assembled fly fishing rods
- Takes rods up to 10 feet long and reels up to 8 weight (4″ diameter)
- Overall dimensions: 3300mm long x 255mm wide
- Mounted height above roof rack approximately 150mm (depending on rack type)
- Weight: 15kg
- Full manufacturer’s (RTB) warranty
For more details check out the manufacturer’s new website at denveroutfitters.com.
Thousands of Rod Vault carriers have been sold worldwide. They are now available in New Zealand and Australia, exclusively through Aston Distribution. Limited stock is available and will be sold on a first-come first-served basis, so get in quick.
NZ$949 plus postage.
AUS$899 plus postage.
* Catching fish not guaranteed. It’s good, but not that good.